As part of our ongoing commitment to experimenting and communicating, we recently put together this little “video tour” of the Innovation Toolkit.
In a mere 9 minutes, we present detailed introductions to the six tools listed below (with handy links to the starting points in the video for each one)
- Problem Framing (2:15): Build clarity and consensus about the problem they are trying to solve
- Rose, Bud, Thorn (3:11): Assess the Positive, Negative, and Potential aspects of a project or topic
- Journey Map (4:14): Understand the user’s process, pain-points, and challenges
- PreMortem (5:15): Explore the future and establish a shared understanding of what success looks like
- Lotus Blossom (6:12): A structured ideation method for rapidly creating an organized set of creative ideas
- Trimming (7:25): A simplifying tool to experimentally reduce complexity or streamline a project, product, process, or plan
We hope you enjoy the video and share it with your friends!